Saturday, October 23, 2010

One BIG hole.

So.. I know you're all heart broken. I promised I wouldn't wait another month to post about the grand canyon. BUT, alas, here I am, a month later. What can I say? LIFE IS CRAZY BUSY!!! So.. I'm just going put together a collage, or two, or three, of my favorite pictures, and leave it at that.





It sure is pretty there.



Shonni snapped this next pic. I think its the BEST picture from our trip. I'm sure you'll agree. Go ahead Shonni, pat yourself on the back.



From now on, I'm going to have to make a point of doing shorter blog posts. So my motto will be "short and sweet"!! (I know what you're thinking, how can she be any SWEETER?? Oh... I can.)

1 comment:

  1. That is the best picture! It looks like they are too close to the edge though!!! Makes me nervous!

    ReplyDelete