Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Today is the day.

  Well, the actual day.  My sister Traci was visiting last month with her family, and we celebrated her 30th birthday while she was here.  But seriously, her birthday is today.  August 10th.  I thought today would be a good day to blog about it.  You know, since its her birthday.

You get that its her birthday, today, right??



We threw her a surprise party.  When we yelled "SURPRISE", she turned around to see who the surprise was for.  YOU silly.  Its just a lot little early.

The saddest thing ever:  I somehow deleted her "what the crap, picture" followed by her "let me do it again, surprise face" picture.  I might cry.


SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!

I just found them.  Phew.  They're THAT good.  Drum roll please.....

SURPRISE!!!

What the...

After a little explanation... and a lightbulb moment for Traci.. she requested a "do-over".  And we obliged. 

SURPRISE!!!

(a little less enthusiastic on our part, but do you blame us??)


over-actor

We had Little Caeser's Pizza.  It was gourmet.  And the best part, MINIMAL CLEANUP.  So we could spend our time visiting, instead of cleaning.  Serious advice right there. 

We ate the chocolate cake from Costco.  If you've tried this little taste of heaven, say "I".

"I"

Times 50.


Traci must have some super-human skills when it comes to blowing out candles.  I can hear Jalynn saying "whoooooaaaa". 


Kapri enjoyed a little of the cake too.



I didn't even try to stop her.




Would you??


Traci and her family went home the next morning.  I've cried myself to sleep every night since. 

Okay, only some of the nights.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACI!!!
I'll be spinning on my my pant legs, in the kitchen, for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment