Sunday, September 5, 2010

Can I get a Woot Woot.

Last weekend I went out with a couple of my besties. We went to The Blue Lemon for dinner... can we say HOLY FREAKING DELICIOUS Butternut Squash Soup. Please go try it today.

After dinner we went to see Eclipse, which is the third Twilight movie, in case you haven't been part of this world for the last few years.

We tried to take pictures.. Bree and Kim posed, I laughed. We were like little school girls, giggling our pants off because we couldn't keep straight faces.






I'm sure everyone else in the theater loved us. But hey, they were at Eclipse for goodness sake, what did they expect other than twenty something year olds acting like tweens?

I even threw in a WOOT WOOT when Jacob came on screen with his shirt off.



Bree couldn't contain her feelings in the movie, it was a little embarassing.


Really Bree, Jacob will be OKAY. Get over it already.

Lets do it again soon, girls. Really soon.

2 comments:

  1. Mwha ha ha ha ha LOVE IT. No wonder we are all still friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. k where is my comment? I did post something earlier about Bree's face being priceless. That night was so fun.

    ReplyDelete