Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bahama Mama..

My sister Kristi and her family were staying at my house for a few days for a "vacation". They were going to the zoo, so I invited myself. Then I called Shonni and invited her too. We didn't want to miss out on the fun.

Speaking of fun, I'm a little DONE with the zoo. I had a membership last year, and have been enough to last a lifetime. But, I'll continue going, because the older Kapri gets, the more she loves it.



Shonni brought her wagon, hallelujah. For some reason the girls find it fun to ride in. Unlike the stroller, which Kapri thinks is a prison.



We bought dip 'n dots, a stale pretzel and drinks. The carousel was ridden, but this time we skipped the train. Somehow I was talked into buying a freaking huge monkey, that Kapri does NOT need. But, we named her Bahama Mama, so in the end its okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment