Thursday, August 12, 2010

Me + My Family = pure AWESOMENESS.

On the 4th of July we got a little crazy. Here are some pictures to make you feel like you were there with us. And yes, you wish you were there, it was THAT much fun.



So... I cropped this next picture for my smooshie face collage.. but I had to show you its FULL GLORY. Check out Jalynn in the background, to the left. Either she didn't know it wasn't her turn anymore, and the attention had turned to Josh... OR... She wasn't even aware that she was still pulling this squishy face.

I'll let you decide.

Its not a party withouth Hands Up, Stands Up.





Don't you wish your girlfriend was HOT like us?


At some point, I was coerced into doing a back-walk-over. I'm not sure who it was that looked at me and thought "yeah, she'd be AWESOME at that." But, I went with it.
At first, I think Shawn was just there to observe.
Then, once he realized the inability, on my part, to flip over, he ran to assist.
So.. I did a back-walk-over...
With ONLY three people's assistance.
BOO-YAH!!!


I'm getting too old for this...
Which actually translates to "I'm WAY too out of shape for this."

No comments:

Post a Comment