Friday, November 11, 2011

SIGH...

I feel like I don't have time for this here little blog anymore... so much to do, SO LITTLE TIME.  I also feel like I over-use this saying.  I think, I know, that I just need to manage my time better.  This has never been a strength of mine. 

Here's a quick review of the happenings over the last while...




Halloween Bunko!!



So.. here's the deal. I had this FANTASTIC idea for a costume. Big coat.. high heels, big boobs (free and already had 'em.. so convenient).. Hair tied up in a bun.. RED lipstick. You get the idea?




Some people thought I was a flasher. Noooooo.. you know in the movies how girls are always showing up to their boyfriend/lover/husband/best friend whom they really love's house? They're wearing a coat with NOTHING underneath. Yep.. totally me. Except, after the initial reveal of my costume I was done with it. Done with the heavy stinky coat, done with the shoes that were a much too tall for my taste.

DONE.

 I love this group of ladies.  Just one question though.. what on earth is Nanette looking at? (The indian chick.)   Look at the CAMERA people.  Thats typically what you do when someone is taking a picture of you. 


Annual Halloween Bash 










My poor brother (oh whoa is he) was out of town and couldn't make it to the party.  His wife didn't think he should miss out.. so, he was there in spirit spider.



Games were played, food was eaten, prizes were won. 



Until next year...


Here is where I would be entering pictures from Halloween Day and Trick or Treating.  But, alas, I have misplaced the SD card that holds those pictures.

I think I also misplaced my brain.

Guess I'll save those for another day.  I bet the suspense is KILLING you.

It should be.

We are THAT cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment