1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate. Definitely
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Big ones have a bow.. smaller are wrapped.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White on the tree, colored on the house.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? I always buy it.. then it sits in the car until it goes bad.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Day after Thanksgiving. Unless I'm dead from shopping.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Ah snap. Food is my enemy.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Getting up before the parents and opening our stockings by the light of the tree.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I never stopped believing. Really though, I don't remember. Must not have been too tramatic. I still believe in the spirit of Santa. :)
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? I'm crazy. And OCD. I wish I had room for two trees. So I could put all of my ornaments from growing up on one.. and have the other one be my CRAZY, anal tree.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Love it.. for one month.
12. Can you ice skate? I rock. Boo yah.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My rabbit in sixth grade. Too bad I killed it. Sad day.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being with family. Even though they smell. My little family Christmas morning.. having kids on this holiday ROCKS.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Here we go with the food again. SWEETS are delicious.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas Eve Pajamas. I have a small obsession with pjs.
17. What tops your tree? A big ol' sparkley red star.
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? GIVING fo shizzle..
I somehow erased 19.
20. Favorite Christmas show? The Family Stone, Elf, Fred Clause, Polar Express, Old Christmas Claymation. Love them all.
21. Saddest Christmas song? None of them make me sad.
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. This is the ONLY thing that would make Kapri stop crying when she was a baby. Now she sings it with me!! HO HO HO!!
23. What is your favorite Christmas ornament? The ones I have made with my girls' handprints. Oh yes. I am THAT cheesey mom now.
My house is a disaster. Just thought you all should know. :)