Monday, March 30, 2009

There's nothing better than this face...






I don't think anyone could have told me how much I would love this kid. Seriously, its beyond words. I've found out that being a mom is the best feeling in the world.. and sometimes the worst. I love watching her grow and learn new things. I never get bored with her cooing and babbling. I can't even get mad at her when she wakes up at 5 in the morning because she always lets out a huge grin, as if she's so happy to see me. On the other end of the spectrum, I've never worried about something so much in my entire life. Cody and I are responsible for how she turns out, thats a scary thought. I guess all I can do is hope that we raise her to be respectful, humble, caring and loyal. I'll do a little finger crossing too though, just incase it might help.

1 comment: