Sunday, October 11, 2009

HALLOWEEN BUNKO!!

I look forward to Bunko in October every year!! This year it was Bree's turn to host.. and she delivered!! We had delicious soup in bread bowls (one of my favorite fall dinners). Everyone dressed up.. its so fun to see everyone's different costumes!! For dessert we had cupcakes and Nutter Butter cookies dipped in white chocolate.. DELISH!!

We missed a couple of our regular's this time.. my sister Jalynn and my sister-in-law Kim.. but we had some great subs to take their places!!

Dorothy.. miss "dresser-upper-hater" looked FANTASTIC in her Steeler's Fan costume!!

My FREAKING CUTE mom looked adorable in her "Where's Wenda" costume!!

Deana was sexy as ever in her "Saloon Girl" get-up!!

Shonni really pulled together a great "Princess Peach" (from Mario Bro's) costume!!

Umm... I'm a monster/alien/Who!! It started out as a monster costume to go along with Kapri's costume this year.. but turned out to be a "something or other"!! Really though, my name is "Flomedowndariva" and I'm a "Typendago" from "Waytoomanytutu".. but you can call me Flo, for short!!


(Please, please, please pretend you don't see that mess behind me.. it doesn't exist.. what mess??)

I wish I got a picture of everyone's costume separately, but I didn't. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment