Friday, March 19, 2010

Discovery Gateway Museum...

My neighbor Missy (OKAY, ex-neighbor, she just moved and I am still in denial) invited me and Kapri to the Discovery Gateway Museum a few days ago. She's got a pass and could get us in with it. What? FREE outing?? Sign me up. She's got two kids, Jake who's 3, and McKayla who's a month older than Kapri.


They have a little town set up there. Houses, barns, grocery stores, a tree house. There's only one exit, so you pretty much guard it.. and let the kids roam free. (Well.. TRY to let them roam free, I still followed her around to keep her from putting everything in her mouth.)


She loved the little grocery store. Mmmm.. plastic pork chops.



She even made a sandwich.



They have a helicopter on the roof that the kids can play in.



I don't know how much it costs to get in, but if you've never been, and you've got little ones (they also have an older kids section upstairs) it was a lot of fun!!

1 comment: