Sunday, November 21, 2010

Double, double toil and trouble...

So... I'm a weee bit late posting this.. but, here's a quickie post for you. Just to let you know how much fun we had over Halloween.

We had our Annual Halloween Party... I somehow ended up with only about ten pictures.. I must've taken about one hundred.

Friday, we went to Cody's work and trick or treated.. Kapri left with a full pumpkin.

Saturday, we went Trick or Treating in Daybreak, which is a community that has AMAZING houses... our friends just happen to live there, lucky us. It was the BEST trick or treating I've seen in years. Kids were all over the place, reminded me of when we were little and used to go. Kapri left with ANOTHER full pumpkin. Its almost a month later and I'm still wondering what to do with all these pixie sticks and dum dums.

No comments:

Post a Comment