Sunday, July 19, 2009

Saylor Don

Cody's cousin Kim, (who happens to be my sister, Jalynn's, best friend, and also the person who is responsible for setting up Cody and I on our first date) asked me to watch her baby a couple of days ago. She has five girls!! Can we say CRAZY!! Saylor is only a month old.. and I was super excited to watch her. And just an FYI.. it didn't make me baby hungry. I am perfectly content with my 8 month old. Don't get me wrong.. I LOVED watching her, and will gladly do so in the future. But I am not planning on getting knocked up anytime in the near future.

Now that we've cleared that up.. I'm going to get on to the real reason for this post. PHOTO SHOOT!! Shonni and I decided to take advantage of this moment and take pictures of her. And now I'm going to share them with YOU!! You're so lucky.





No comments:

Post a Comment