Monday, November 30, 2009

CHRISTMAS here we come!!

I finally got around to putting up Christmas decorations yesterday.. I usually put them up on the day after Thanksgiving, but were were shopping half the day. The other half of the day I was too busy trying to keep my eyes open to think about cleaning and decorating.

Anyhoo.. we put up Christmas lights outside. Nothing too fancy, just one string of colored lights. I know.. overachievers.


I decorated the tree and when it was time to put the star on I told Cody to hold up Kapri so we I could take pics of her putting it on. So really, I just thought it'd be a funny pic.. I didn't think she'd actually do it!! Well.. she proved me wrong. She actually did!! We have found our official star putter onner person!!





*Tree skirt applied at a later time.. whoops.

Cody thought this was hilarious..

Watch her hair...



Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment