Saturday, July 3, 2010

The turkeys... really??!!

Okay.. so I have been a major slacker. We went to the Thanksgiving Point petting zoo in May, I believe. I forgot we had even gone until I stumbled upon the pictures on one of the ten SD cards we have laying around.


There were sooo many fun animals to look at. Which one was Kapri's favorite you ask? The turkeys. TURKEYS people. She didn't care that there was a freaking cute baby goat at her disposal.. Where are the turkeys??!!


When I was trying to point out the gorgeous black horse.. Kapri.. KAPRI!! Where is she?? Oh.. over by the turkeys. It was a little ridiculous. I mean they're interesting in all, but only in a "hey you look good for Thanksgiving dinner" kind of way.



After we distracted her long enough to forget about the turkeys she wandered over to the little picnic table and didn't want to leave. Ahhh.. the joys of a one year old. *Sigh* I act bummed, but really, I LOVE seeing her explore everything around her. Even if its not what I would personally choose to oooh and awwww over.



I brought my point and shoot camera.. and cursed at it the entire time. It takes horrible pictures, but sometimes its just too big of a pain to bring my nice camera.




Kapri had her first pony ride while we were there.



She wasn't very amused. It could've been the fact that we had torn her away from her first love.



Gobble, gobble.

No comments:

Post a Comment