Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cousin Play Date

On Monday night Cody and Josh wanted to play WOW.. (in case you're unaware of what this is, its World of Warcraft. Don't even get me started on how I feel about it.. grown men staying up until the wee hours of the morning, playing a game with magical creatures and dragons that fly around.) Anyhoo, Cody and Josh wanted to play, so Shonni and I decided (well, mainly "I" decided and just told her she had no choice) that we were going to hang out too.. instead of sitting home alone with our husbands holed up in their fantasy world, I mean office.

Shonni cooked us a delicious Chicken Parmesan dinner and then she pulled Addison and Kapri around on a blanket.. it was a night to remember.






Thanks again for dinner Shonni!!

P.S. You probably think I'm a horrible person for just inviting myself over for dinner like that.. but Shonni and Josh owe me their life, just ask them.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA... and here I was thinking 'she is being so modest.. not even telling people we owe her our livelihood' -sigh- guess I spoke too soon!

    ReplyDelete